- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Programmers & Developers
- University Professors
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain Essential?
- How is Blockchain different from traditional technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- The problem of Trusting
- The immutable ledger of transparency
- High Availability
- High Security
- Faster dealings and cost savings
- Verifiability and Availability
- What are the different Blockchain technologies?
- Blockchain projects
- Blockchain Users
- Ethereum – An Introduction
- What are smart contracts?
- What is Ethereum Virtual Machine(EVM)?
- What is Solidity?
- Setting up a Development Environment
- The layout of a Solidity file
- Solidity – Value types
- Solidity – Units
- Solidity – Global Variables & functions
- Solidity – Operators
- Solidity – Control structures
- Solidity – Scoping
- Solidity – Input & Output
- Solidity – Function calls
- Solidity – Function modifiers
- Solidity – Fallback functions
- Solidity – Abstract contracts
- Solidity – New keyword
- Solidity – View & Pure
- Solidity – Event & Logging
- Solidity – Inheritance
- Solidity – Exceptions
- Solidity – Import & solc compiler
- Solidity – Complete example – Ticketing System
- Solidity – Remix compiler
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam
- Prove your Solidity skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-depth knowledge of Ethereum & how it is implemented
- Implement your skills in creating Solidity
- Build your own Blockchain enterprise with acquired knowledge
What You Get?
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
- Blockchain Council certification
TOP JOB FUNCTIONS
What does a Solidity developer do?
Solidity Developer. Create, audit, write tests and review solidity smart contracts.
The Growth Curve ahead:
Blockchain and smart contract developer
Smart contract consultant
After completing this certification, you would have mastered the core concepts of solidity language that are commonly used across multiple industries to build smart contracts.