- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Engineering & Management Students
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain Essential?
- How is Blockchain different from traditional technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- The problem of Trusting
- The immutable ledger of transparency
- High Availability
- High Security
- Faster dealings and cost savings
- Verifiability and Availability
- What are the different Blockchain technologies?
- Blockchain projects
- Blockchain Users
- Ethereum – An Introduction
- What is Ether?
- What is the gas in Ethereum?
- Bitcoin Vs. Ethereum
- What are Ethereum miners and what they do?
- Proof-of-work Vs. Proof-of-stake
- What is Ethereum Mining?
- How to trade Ether?
- DAO and The DAO what are they?
- The DAO attack
- What is a Soft fork?
- The Hard fork
- What are Smart Contracts?
- Working on Smart Contracts
- Use cases for Smart Contracts
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam
- Prove your skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-depth understanding of Ethereum & how it is implemented
- Implement your skills in any applications
- Build your own Ethereum enterprise with acquired knowledge
What You Get?
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
- Blockchain Council certification
TOP JOB FUNCTIONS
What does an ethereum developer do?
Ethereum developers initiate smart contracts.
The Growth Curve ahead:
Smart Contract developer & consultant
After completing this certification, you would have mastered the core concepts of Ethereum which is commonly used across multiple industries to build smart contracts.