- Business Development
- Information Technology
Why is Blockchain Essential?
How is Blockchain different from traditional technologies?
Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
The problem of Trusting
- The immutable ledger of transparency
- High Availability
- High Security
- Faster dealings and cost savings
- Verifiability and Availability
What are the different Blockchain technologies?
- Blockchain projects
- Blockchain Users
- Blockchain Exchanges
- Blockchain Miners
- Blockchain Developers
- Blockchain Applications
Bitcoin & Blockchain: What is the relation?
Why is it called a P2P network?
What are the blocks, transactions, private key & addresses?
Sample Transaction How transaction gets executed & distributed?
Consensus How conflicts are being resolved?
When to use a Blockchain & when NOT?
What is Blockchain mining?
Types of mining
- Pool mining
- Solo mining
Who are Miners? What does a Miner do?
Proof of Work v/s Proof of stake v/s Delegated POS v/s Proof of Importance
Security: Why Blockchain is Secure?
Attacks: How Blockchain Can Be Hacked?
How to build your own Blockchain Solution?
Working with Blockchain Architecture
What are Smart Contracts?
- How smart contract works?
Use Cases: Supply-chain
- Vendor Payment
- Inventory Management
- Asset Tracking
- Regulatory Audit & Security
Use Cases: Healthcare Record Keeping
- Health Record Management
- Hospital Supply Tracking & Tracing
- Faster Claim Settlement
- Administrative & Regulatory Audit
- Equipment tracking
- Clinical Trials Record Keeping
Use Cases: Cyber Security
- Tracking and tracing
- Right to be forgotten
- Fraud security
- Data quality
- Protected Network Access
- Protected Communication
Use Cases: Digital Marketing
- Smart Contract
Use Cases: Land Ownership
- Eliminating physical archives
- Increased Residence
- Enhance Security
Use Cases: Finance Industry
- Capital Markets
- Digital Identity
- Cross-border Payments
- Loyalty and reward
You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact
us to get assistance for clearing the exam
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Blockchain & its implementation
- Implement your skills in any Blockchain applications
- Build your own Blockchain enterprise with acquired knowledge
What you get?
- Blockchain Council Certification
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
- Hands-on industry project experience
TOP JOB FUNCTIONS
What does a Blockchain Expert do?
Works closely with product teams to design and build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses.
The Growth Curve ahead:
Blockchain Project Managers
Domains Blockchain experts work in:
Supply Chain, eCommerce, Banks, Telecom, FMCG, Manufacturing and other domains.
After completing this certification, you would have mastered the core concepts of Blockchain technology that are commonly used across multiple industries to solve large-scale problems.