- Backend Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Database Administrators
- Introduction to Blockchain?
- Difference between Blockchain and Traditional Technologies?
- Consensus: Conflicts Resolving Strategy?
- Comparison between Public and Private Blockchain
- Most used Blockchain Terminologies
- Introduction to Multichain?
- A compatible differentiation between Blockchain and Multichain
- How to develop a Blockchain? (Understanding of Project Development)
- Blockchain bridging: How to connect Blockchain
- Understanding commands for Interactive mode
- Knowledge of Metadata transaction
- Working with Multichain streams
- How to well utilization the Native assets?
- Multichain streams
- Multichain Explorer
- Procedure to enable Round-Robin Mining
- Introduction to Ethereum?
- Introduction to Ethereum Virtual Machine?
- Understanding the concept of Solidity?
- Introduction to Smart Contracts?
- Initial Coin Offering: Introduction?
- Working of ICO?
- What is the meaning of Decentralized Autonomous Organization & understanding concept of The DAO?
- Procedure to set up ubuntu servers & Security groups
- Installation procedure of geth client
- Setting up of Ethereum Nodes
- Ether Part-1 & 2: Enable Mining and keep a check on the balance
- Procedure to set up Metamask and Test transfer of funds
- Cryptocurrency – Discern the concept of Minimum Viable Contract
- Cryptocurrency – Addition of Transfer concerning the Feature
- Cryptocurrency – Execution of TCoin Stage 2
- Cryptocurrency – Adding specifications to Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency – Balance checks accommodation Before Transfer
- Cryptocurrency – To aid Logging appending the Transfer Event
- Cryptocurrency – Adding admins to Improve Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency – Permitting Admin to Develop New Coins
- Cryptocurrency – Permitting the Admin power to Unfreeze or freeze the Tokens
- Cryptocurrency – Allowing Admin to Freeze or Unfreeze the Tokens
- Cryptocurrency – Addition of an Automatic feature to help aid Buy & Sell
- Cryptocurrency – Proof of Work is added along with Block Reward
- Cryptocurrency – Minimal Viable Token
- Cryptocurrency – Complete Cryptocurrency testing
- Introduction to Hyperledger?
- Understanding of Hyperledger Fabric?
- Difference between Hyperledger Fabric & other technologies
- Fabric Architecture
- Hyperledger Fabric : Components
- Why should you use Hyperledger fabric Blockchain: Advantages?
- Procedure of working of Hyperledger?
- Installing Hyperledger Fabric
- Development of First Network
- Introduction to Stellar?
- Working of Stellar?
- Stellar Assets
- Stellar Distributed Exchanges
- Stellar Properties
- Stellar Operations
- Stellar Consensus Protocol
- An online training is provided, post which a 100 marks online exam with multiple choices is conducted.
- The minimum marks required to clear the exam is 60+
- In case of failure, you can appear for the exam again after one day.
- The exam can be taken not more than 3 times.
- If, even after three attempts you fail to procure 60+ marks then you must contact us to help you clear the exam.
Benefits of Certification
- It aids the Certified Blockchain Developer to build a Blockchain business on his own.
- Sound knowledge is provided with multiple technology based developments.
- Understanding the concept of solidity language.
- Understanding and proving Blockchain skills.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Blockchain, Smart Contracts : How it works
- Try your skills first hand on any Blockchain project
Perks offered to you
- Blockchain Council Certification
- Lifelong course content access
- Queries Support 24*7
- First hand project handling experience
TOP JOB FUNCTIONS
What is the role of a Certified Blockchain Developer?
A Certified Blockchain Developer holds the prowess in creating and implementing the technical solutions for businesses with the help of Blockchain technology.
The Growth Curve ahead:
Blockchain Developer works on:
A certified Blockchain developer works on different domains namely, Supply Chain, Banks, eCommerce. These also find their scope of work in fields like Telecom, FMCG, Manufacturing and various other domains..
After the successful completion of the certification, you will have enough in-depth knowledge of the core concepts that will be diversely used across all industries. The knowledge acquired will help solve large scale problems of multiple industries.