- Backend Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Database Administrators
- What is Blockchain ?
- How Blockchain is different from Traditional Technologies?
- Consensus: How Conflicts are Resolved?
- Public vs Private Blockchain
- Frequently Used Terms in Blockchain
- What is Multichain ?
- Compatibility and differences with Bitcoin
- How to create a Blockchain (Project Development)
- How to connect to a Blockchain
- Commands in interactive mode
- Using Native assets & transaction metadata
- Working with Multichain streams
- How to enable Round-Robin Mining
- Multichain Explorer
- What is Ethereum ?
- What is Ethereum Virtual Machine ?
- What is Solidity ?
- What are Smart contracts ?
- What is Initial Coin Offering(ICO) ?
- How does ICO work ?
- DAO( Decentralized Autonomous Organization) & The DAO – What are they?
- Setting up Security groups & ubuntu servers
- Installing geth client & configuring Ethereum nodes
- Enable Mining and checking balance in Ether Part-1
- Enable Mining and checking balance in Ether Part-2
- Setting up Metamask and Testing fund transfer
- Cryptocurrency – Minimum Viable Contract
- Cryptocurrency – Executing Minimal Viable Token
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Parameters to Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Balance Checks Before Transfer
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Transfer Event for Logging
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Transfer on-behalf of Feature
- Cryptocurrency – Executing TCoin Stage 2
- Cryptocurrency – Improving Cryptocurrency – Adding Admin
- Cryptocurrency – Allowing Admin to Mint New Coins
- Cryptocurrency – Allowing Admin to Freeze or Unfreeze the Tokens
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Automatic Buy & Sell feature
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Proof of Work & Block Reward
- Cryptocurrency – Testing Full & Final CryptoCurrency
- What is Hyperledger?
- What is Hyperledger Fabric?
- Comparison between Fabric & other technologies
- Fabric Architecture
- Components of Hyperledger Fabric
- Advantages of Hyperledger fabric Blockchain
- How does Hyperledger fabric work?
- Installing Hyperledger Fabric
- Building Your First Network
- What is Stellar?
- How Stellar works?
- Stellar Assets
- Stellar Consensus Protocol
- Stellar Distributed Exchanges
- Stellar Operations
- Stellar Features
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam
- Build your own Blockchain businesses with acquired knowledge.
- Learn Solidity language & Multiple Technology-based developments.
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-depth understanding of Blockchain, Smart Contracts & how it works
- Implement your skills to any Blockchain projects
What You Get
- Blockchain Council Certification
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
- Hands-on industry project experience
TOP JOB FUNCTIONS
What does Blockchain Developers do?
Blockchain Developers specialize in creating and implementing technical solutions for organizations with a Blockchain Technology
The Growth Curve ahead:
Domains Blockchain Developer work in:
Supply Chain, eCommerce, Banks, Telecom, FMCG, Manufacturing and other domains.
After completing this certification, you would have mastered the core concepts of Blockchain technology that are commonly used across multiple industries to solve large-scale problems.