- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Engineering & Management Students
- Application Architects
- Introduction to Blockchain?
- Reasons to opt Blockchain?
- Difference between Blockchain & traditional technologies?
- Advantages of using Blockchain Technology
- The issue of Trust
- High Accessibility
- Swift dealing and cost effective
- Stringent transparency ledger
- Very secure
- Verified and available
- Different variations of Blockchain technologies
- Records Keeper
- Blockchain Users
- Blockchain projects
- A brief Introduction on Ethereum
- Introduction and significance of Gas in Ethereum.
- What is Ethereum Virtual Machine?
- Gaining an insight on Ethereum along with units understanding.
- An introduction to Smart Contracts and how they work?
- What is Truffle Framework?
- Introduction to Truffle Framework
- Understanding Solidity and its basic Concepts
- Sectors that utilize Ethereum
- Self-driven cars
- Storing data
- Security from Hackers
- Scope of work of Smart Contracts
- Real estate
- Supply chain
- Step by step procedure for setting up a Development Environment
- Detailed step by step procedure to run and compile Smart Contract
- ERC20 Token project
- o ERC20 Token : Smart Contract’s Creation and Development
- Smart Contract’s in depth Compilation & Testing
- DIR project
- Smart Contract for a Decentralized Investigation Report Filing System
- Smart Contract : Testing & Compilation
- ToDo project
- Smart Contract: Maintaining track of daily activities that encompass creation and development.
- Compilation and Testing
- Sellable project
- Smart Contract: Understanding creation & development of Smart Contracts to help aid buying and selling.
- Testing & compilation
- Voting Ballot project
- Creation and Development
- The certification provides an online training which is followed by multiple choice questionnaire of 100 marks
- A candidate is expected to score 60+ marks.
- The exam can be reattempted after a day.
- The exam can’t be taken more than 3 times.
- You can reach out to us for assistance if even after 3 attempts you fail to score 60+ marks.
Why you must get certified with us?
- Smart Contract Development skills & understanding.
- Gain an implementation insight along with understanding of Ethereum
- Skills implementation and creation with Solidity language for smart contracts.
- Blockchain enterprise is built with the knowledge grasped.
TOP JOB FUNCTIONS
The task of a smart contract expert?
Developing smart contracts that helps in authentic transaction with no third party involvement.
What to Expect?
Ethereum smart contract developer
Smart contract consultant
After the completion of the course and obtaining certification for the same, you must have attained profound knowledge of the concepts pertaining to building up smart contracts and using them across multiple industries to help solve problems at large.