Certified NFT Expert™ is a Certification that aims to cover all known aspects of Non-Fungible Assets existing in the Ethereum Blockchain environment today. The focus of this certification is to make the NFT concepts accessible to the community with little to no knowledge of Blockchain technology beforehand.
Validating and understanding your skills through this exhaustive exam-based certification will provide insights into the workings of Ethereum and the Non-Fungible Tokens. Successful completion of this certification will enable you to understand Ethereum-based platforms for Non-Fungible Tokens and will give you a massive head start in the Blockchain domain.
- Complete understanding of Non-Fungible Assets
- In-depth knowledge of Smart Contracts and Decentralized applications
- Exploration of known NFT’s Use-cases
- Ability to differentiate between Fungible and Non-Fungible Assets
Introduction to Certified Solidity Developer™
+ Blockchain Architecture Basics
- What is Blockchain?
- How Blockchain works?
- How Blockchain is different from traditional technologies?
- Is Blockchain a Silver Bullet?
- Blockchain Decision Overview
- Digital Assets and Multiple Parties
- Technical Approach
- Network Configuration
- Deciding Factors
+ Tools required for Blockchain Architecture
- Additional Technologies Supporting Blockchain
- Programming Languages you can use to Build Blockchain solutions.
- Cryptography and Blockchain Algorithms
- Overview of Blockchain Platforms
- Public Platforms
- Commercial Platforms
- Blockchain Functional Architecture
- Blockchain Environment Considerations
- Public vs Private
- Permissioned vs Permissionless
- Cloud vs Native
+ Developing your own Network Nodes
- Blockchain Functional Risks
- Transaction costs
- Additional Blockchain technologies
- On Chain vs Off Chain
- Lighting Network
- CoCo Framework
- Smart Contracts
- Business Components of Blockchain Architecture
- Type of Blockchain
- Technical Components of Blockchain Architecture
- Smart Contracts
- P2p Network
+ Architecting your own Blockchain Solution
- Analyze requirements
- Translate requirements into functions
- Data Privileges
- Data Processing
- Translate Stakeholders into nodes
- Node Creation and Management
- Node Data Communication and Processing
- Define roles for nodes
- Sandbox or ground-up the platform
- Define development resources: Programming Frameworks and Programmers
- Blockchain Development
- Blockchain Hosting
- Blockchain Support
- Blockchain Security and Implementation
- Government Regulations
- Legal Issues
- Common Mistakes
- Blockchain Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk
- Operational Risk
- Market Risk System Risk
+ Certified Blockchain Architecture Exam
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam
TOP JOB FUNCTIONS
- Software Architect
- Software Developer
- Blockchain Expert
- Devops and Network Engineer
What does a Blockchain Architects do?
Works closely with product teams to design and build Blockchain-based solutions for enterprises and businesses.
The Growth Curve ahead:
Domains Blockchain experts work in:
Retail, eCommerce, Banks, Telecom, FMCG, Manufacturing and other domains.
After completing this certification, you will master the core concepts of Blockchain Architect that are commonly used across multiple industries to solve large-scale problems.