An engaging 2.5-hour workshop teaching non-technical business professionals how Blockchain works, in a hands-on, business focused and practical way. Participants play the part of companies who decided to form a consortium, contributing to a common Blockchain. They follow a fictitious scenario in which they experience first-hand the benefits of a Blockchain for improving their decision-making capabilities.
You will Learn:
– how information flows through a Blockchain
– how privacy and confidentiality are addressed in the Blockchain
– how Blockchain guarantees data integrity (e.g. why it is so hard to ‘hack’)
– how to confidently communicate the impact of Blockchain to colleagues
– how to practically apply the concepts to your business objectives
Dave Gilfillan, Blockchain visionary and technical writer and speaker will facilitate this 2.5 hour workshop at the Novotel Hotel, Newcastle Airport. Jan 23rd 2019