- Business Developement
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- Consultant & Advisers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- What is Cryptocurrency
- How Cryptocurrency work
- What are the exchanges?
- Cryptocurrency wallets?
- Introduction to Trading
- Types of Trading
- Risk management
- Trading Psychology
- How to buy your first cryptocurrency?
- Tools and Platforms (Part-1)
- Tools and Platforms (Part-2)
- Candlestick Chart Level-1
- Candlestick Chart Level-2
- Trading Strategies Level-1
- Trading Strategies Level-2
- Trading Strategies Level-3
- Cryptocurrency Portfolio
- How to trade successfully?
- Predict the Markets
- Trading Rules
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam
- Prove your Cryptocurrency skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-deep understanding of basics & uses of Cryptocurrency
- Learn how to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies
What You Get?
- Blockchain Council Certification
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
What does a Cryptocurrency trader do?
Cryptocurrency trader involves recommending investments, developing investment strategies, evaluating risks, and maintaining investment portfolios
The Growth Curve ahead:
Crypto Trading Consultant
Crypto Trading researche
After completing this certification, you would have mastered the core concepts of crypto trading & investments.