- Business Developement
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisers
- Marketing manager
- Research analyst
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- Technical writer
- Web developer
- What is Blockchain?
- Private and Public Blockchain
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- Anatomy of Cryptocurrency.
- Why would you use a Cryptocurrency?
- How does Cryptocurrency work?
- What are some famous cryptocurrencies?
- What defines the price of Cryptocurrency?
- Pros and Cons of Cryptocurrency
- What is Blockchain Mining?
- What are miners and what do they do?
- How to mine cryptocurrencies?
- What is an ICO?
- How ICO works?
- Why are ICOs gaining so much traction?
- ntroduction to Trading.
- What cryptocurrencies should you buy?
- What are Exchanges?
- Secure wallets and why are they used?
- What are ERC20 token and wallet?
- How to trade cryptocurrencies Part – 1.
- How to trade cryptocurrencies Part – 2.
- How to trade cryptocurrencies Part – 3.
- Risks and rewards.
- Current trends and analysis
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam
- Learn how to trade and mine cryptocurrencies
- Prove your Cryptocurrency skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-deep understanding of basics & uses of Cryptocurrency
What You Get?
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
- Hands-on industry project experience
TOP JOB FUNCTIONS
What does a Cryptocurrency Expert do?
Cryptocurrency expert involves recommending investments, developing investment strategies, evaluating risks, and maintaining investment portfolios
The Growth Curve ahead:
Domains Blockchain experts work in:
Retail, eCommerce, banks and other domains.
After completing this certification, you would have mastered the core concepts of crytocurrency that are commonly used across multiple industries to solve large-scale problems.